Saturday, March 12, 2011

  • Why is it seems that everyone is trembling over the coming of the world’s end?
    What are we afraid for? are we afraid to die? or are we afraid to face the day of judgment?..
    I mean in the end, we are all gonna perish and we gonna lose the material things..I am not afraid to die, because I know if that day comes I will be living with GOD..

  • natural calamities are beyond our control, but what matters most is how we respond to those tragedies…It seems a happy picture after all, knowing that other people care for each other, knowing that strangers pray for each other , and seeing the different races and nations helping each other.. It’s a perfect view to see LOVE in times of catastrophe…
    I know JAPAN will rise after the fall, for they have made it before..Let’s pray for the healing of their country and continue to manifest LOVE.God bless us all…

0 comments:

Post a Comment