Thursday, March 31, 2011

A girl before the mirror I


Girl before a Mirror.

I have always loved Art. I don’t have my own masterpiece but I call my self an artist. I can say I am artistic in a sense that I've got a unique way of thinking and expressing my ideas.
Who doesn't love art? What’s in art that it shouldn’t be love? Art is irresistible
Some say art is indefinable...art is mutable, some say art is inclusive some say it is merely an ambulant idea Art is beauty, an enshrouded memory, a bear witness, a manifestation, expression ,imagination, reality.. Above all art is a wonderful creation
I just wish that I have the natural skills and talents for Art. I adore paintings and have always took a long time in decoding its hidden interpretation...I must say maybe I have fallen for mystery...For me art is a mystery but it doesn’t need discovery cause it freely divulges its own identity, it just need an open mind to brood over .
It’s my pleasure to reckon at depictions, colors and kaleidoscopes always make my mood. But I must be honest I've got no hands for art but I have my heart for Arts. 


It could be probably true that there is no one ugly, no one unskilled, no one is dumb, and no one isn't good it is just many are lazy. Well, I've known some friends who have incredibly created art because they had dedicated their time in enhancing and keening their knowledge and potential of art. Well if it happened to then, maybe the gift of art will arrive soon in my temple. Hahahhhahha...truly I just got frustrated every time I'm trying to do some art piece. But yes I am still an artist...hahhaha

Looking at arts, inspires me...it justifies my existence, some are only shades, some of different strokes, some are formed by combinations. And some puzzles. Abstract is the type of Art I praised most. Well among all art, this is the genre in which I could at least excel... kekekekek...I do abstract works because it is the easiest type of art I could do...I mean as a person also I would just like to freely draw what I want , I don't like much details and I want to confuse my audience.hahhaha...Not really confuse but I want to keep them thinking, I want to make them curious...Abstract for me is just like carefree, you could put whatever you want, disorganize it and wallah you have some beauty out of it. 
My favorite painters are michelangelo, juan Luna, davinci and of course Pablo Picasso.....the first time I've heard of the name Picasso it immediately made me think of a harlequin...Picasso it is a colorful name indeed. In some of my poems that I have written I had mentioned Picasso, well I knew only a little about his life but I found him to be profound, romantic and liberal.
Well so Pablo Picasso is a Spanish painter who spent his adult life in France and yes he was sort of a rebel in his teen age life. Picasso was married twice and had four children by three women.He actually had a complicated love story. He had a scandalous affair with Francoise Gilot who is the mother of his 2 children...
And most of them became the subjects of Picasso's paintings. Well Picasso's life was much like of a circus and I always wondered what kind of lover painters would be. Since he is a painter could he be more sentimental? Could he be more romantic? Or much more of a playboy a liar? A man who can't be contented on one dish? Well painters paint their own love story. 

Picasso's vocations are very inimitable, in some of his works he made no vivid representations but he let the spectators explore his work, he made them curious. Painters are similar with writers they want to feed the mind, soul and heart. Some may used it to revolt; some used it to declare the truth Picasso once said that Art is a lie that makes us realize truth. Up until now, I’m still thinking about this quote, but yes lies do makes us realize the truth same thing with death made us appreciate life . Yes art maybe a figment of imagination maybe a realm of utopia but every piece of it has a bite of reality. Art maybe false but once it bloomed the truth sets it free.





0 comments:

Post a Comment