Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

It is a halcyon siesta time, an ideal peiod to thinka nd write. I assume people would like to have an amity of mind and reflect this Holy Week.Some may be now on a waggling hammock, or laying on the grains of sand , settling on a bench in the park or kneeling down in a prayer room.
      The start of the week was not that kind to me. I just received my not so cool final grades.I've got a terrible wound on my knee. I've slip on the floor and got this ugly lesion and eventually will also be a monstrous scar. It was like my firs grotesque imprint of physical pain, I never had serious wounds when I was a kid because I never run and run or sprouting on trees. As a child I always stayed on my safety blanket.
When I reminisce my childhood experiences, it was just like a black and white photo. I never really had fun, I was like a girl just sitting under a tree ,kept on thinking and fell asleep.
I wish I could ride back on time, and hound some adventures. It was troglodytic and moth-eaten, there were only a few kids on our neighborhood and I was the only girl of my age. I had 2 cute cousins but I didn't want their barbies and cooking set. I wanted to fly kites and get up on the fence, but it didn't happen.
As I could see the children today, they are most likely to stay home and played PSP or plant against the zombies. Yes online games are now the children's playground. . Oh my they just missed the fun and excitement in the wonderland. I guess the best of being a child is being like Alice.


To brighten my day up I watched Alice in Wonderland. Johnny Depp is my paramount chimera character. He is great as always , Johnny has his own way of enchanting the viewer's hearts..I would never forget willy wonka, Jack Sparrow and of course the Mad Hatter.
I remember my self before looking for mushrooms and talking to the white rabbits. Alice was then 7 years old believing it was wonderland when actually it was under land. In the film adaptation of the classic fairy tale by Lewis Carroll, Alice is now 19 years old and returns to the under land to slay the Jabberwocky ( a bird controlled by the Red Queen)

Yes, in this world there is a paradise and a swollen trap. I guess everywhere you go there is a great probability of danger.This world is a million coins of hidden codes. Yes life alone is a mystery that everybody is trying to figure out. We are so curious about so many things, we keep on questioning and chasing the most impossible answers.Out of our curiosity we become creative and created a century of theories.
The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.
Sometime we are just too attach on the walls that we failed to enjoy the wonder of life. People become so unaware of time and prison their selves on the bricks of intelligence.
Why couldn't we just love all the creations on this Utopia and be thankful. I guess people  really can't get contented on what they have and on what they have known. Unless people would discover their existence they would continue to wander and run across the field of temptations.
Competition is a huge vocabulary, it drives people to be diligent,to be hopeful and give out the best shot but sometimes it drives people to be selfish, to hurt other people and be a danger of the society.
We don't need to be mad to survive in the competition. Anger is only one letter away from Danger. When we are mad we could only think on what we feel and sometimes we couldn't know what is right and wrong. It is most advisable to not make decisions when were mad. Being mad is natural but we gotta put it in the right phase and we shouldn't let it overdone us.
There was a good side of the mad hatter in the movie, he was like the protector of Alice and I honestly couldn't associate his character anymore as the mad hatter portrayed before. the mad hatter in the movie was more sensible and compassionate. I applaud his loyalty to the White queen and his courage to put down the Red queen. I think in this life we gotta be the mad hatter, even though we already have fallen it doesn't mean that we are already defeated and even when we are defeated it doesn't mean that it is the end. I think mad hatter is like being conquering all fears and just face all those foes.

Alice:What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?
Yeah,,, I think this line is best suit to Alice in wonderland. The story would be nonsense and boring with out those fancy images and sumptuous conversations.
In the movie, graphics was a massive element, the make-ups,fashion and the whole wonderland gave me an awe. The huge strengh of the movie was on the graphics, I didn't even care to understand the movie story but I never did loose an eye on the screen.
For me the book is a metaphor of our lives. our life would be useless with out those pictures and conversations. Life would be truly unfulfilled if we don't use our imaginations, our talents and potentials into something useful. Life would be all black if we don't share our moments with each other. Life is a wonderland and it is nothing with out the author "God". But the wonderland on earth is only temporary because the true wonderland , the true paradise is the life with God........


Blessed Holy Week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment