Tuesday, March 30, 2010

wonder voices

Trippin out
Spinning around
I'm underground
I fell down
Yeah I fell down
I'm freaking out, where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now
Can't stop me now, oh oh
I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry
I found myself in Wonderland
Get back on my feet, on the ground
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end
I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry
I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, and I won't cry

Avril Lavigne ha an awe-inspiring voice...reading through these lyrics and tuning in to her overruing voice it made me grab a cup of tea....

For me, the song is a collision of imagination and reality. When failures come and blunders sink in, I used to lay down and reversed the whole story. I guess every one has its own wonderland to escape reality. But no matter how astonishing and spellbinding the images and things we saw in our secret grounds we will always hear the blustering sound of the ringing bell. Yes , the bell always ring, reminding us to awake and get out form our personal maze.
In the real world, most of us would pretend and hide the hurt. I have said many times "I won't Cry" but tears would just leak and I can't control it.Sometimes, the more we try to conceal our fear,doubts and bad feelings, the more it got worse. For me it is always better to let it out, reveal all what you feel and it would be a great relief. We are not robots,we are humans designed with emotions and so thus we feel,we love and we hate.
God is truly great for putting our brains on the top. Even though at ties that we are so overwhelmed with emotions we still need to think, we still need to figure out the difference of white and black.
The song is also portraying of a brave heart. Even though the our world crashes down, when everything seems to be not working out we could still survive. Even though Ondoy and Pepeng had hit our country and Earthquake have shaken Haiti and Chile we could still stand and Survive.Yes we'll get by, with God and Christ as our savior we'll get through everything. Because God doesn't play dice ,there are trials But God assure that we could surpass them. True wonderland is Living with God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment