Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday Morning

This Sunday was not my typical Sunday......I have nonentity to be concerned or to boggle of, I've ate my breakfast and I woke up early...Oh sweet Sunday, a serene and bouncy daylight.


To take pleasure in the chirps of the birds and the sways of the flowers I've grab the newspaper. I don't know why I am so in the doldrums this week to read books and articles; perhaps this was an end product of almost a whole week facing the volumes for the midterm examinations.

In the Allure section of The Philippine Star, an article title made me bring to a halt for a while...

"The night Go danced the 'Moon walk' in the middle of the rain"
It seems to be a title of a novel or a spiritual book. It was written by Bum Tenorio Jr. I am actually not a reader of the allure sections, mostly I only gazed in the images but this time the title made a significant sound in my mind. As I browsed through the article it put a smile on my face and an uplifting feeling of my soul.

"I love it when it rains at night"....
I agree with the writer, rain is the most beautiful music, its thunder and flashing lights is like a symphony. Rain calms me down, it makes me think and look back. I remember the days when I was a child running and dancing in the rain not thinking that I could get a flu. When it rains it's like celebrating it is like your own momentum.


The author then narrated what happened to him one rainy evening a text message he received form a priest asking if f he is still interested to become one. He replied "no more, I don't think I have the calling for it" "Can you just imagine the seminary with me there? Gosh, I'll teach Jesus to dance and laugh non-stop at the seminary! And I'm sure god will love me for that"


The author and I have some little commonalities, me and my sister before used to dream to become a nun but later on found out it wasn't our calling. It made me think, how does God dance?? Or does He dance at all?? What life does God has???

The author imagined himself and God singing together Pyramid...And laughing with each other and I too pondered this in my mind... What if God sings?? What would be sound of His Melody?? Would he be out of tuned or has a powerful voice like Josh Groban??

The author has also mentioned that no one among his Religious teachers told him that God has ever laughed. He even questioned if God has ever tried to laugh-tear and wondered how do we talk to God? Can be casual?

Me too, I never heard on the religious teachings saying God is laughing, does God also laughs in our jokes?? Does he make Faces??What is the language of God??

I'm sure He speaks from His heart, His language is Love. I talk to God almost all of the time, even though there is no visible response I could still feel and hear what He wanted to say....To know that there is God is like knowing that there is air that keeps us alive.

The author had also asked if God also stresses out and imagined God and his self dancing; imagine God doing the "Moon Walk". Then with that God is very cool. The author stretches out that if God has created trees whose branches sway to the hymns of the mind then for sure, God knows how to dance. It is wonderful to imagine God dancing because with it I could think of Happiness, happiness of everyone.

God is truly a great artist a great scientist a genius a brilliant architect, imagined how he designed our body ,our world and how He loved a sinner like me.

True , this is very true......and when the time when I will see God I m very sure that the first thing that I would do is cry and ask for forgiveness...I know I have done a lot of things that broke His heart and I would cry for I know I am not worthy to be His child but there still days left and I will use this day to give back His love and so if ever the day will come that I will Meet Him then at least He would be happy that He created me.
"I am certain I will not ask Him what makes Him cry. I already know the answer. I made him cry many times. Yet still, He loves me just the same"


Same as the writer I am not the normal religious woman, in fact I don't attend masses every Sunday, I don't follow the normal rituals of the Catholics but I believe in Him and I know in my own way I could show How Thankful I am that He is my Father.

I will always have this Sunday morning, a morning with God.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment