Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2010 "YEAR of CHANGE"


”The great “legitimizer” of government is the ballot not the bullet”Ninoy Aqunio

As I scrolled down my homepage on Face book political shibboleth are on their profile pics and some have clamored political wisdom on their status messages. As I switched local channels political ads are on race. As I move out in a box of shelter, all in my eyes are posters and tarps  on the weak barricades. And when I meandered on the avenue, my ears are in pain of those loud political rattles on a monstrous vehicle. I am flooded with campaign and forum invitations.

Yes Philippines is now on its zenith of politics. Election is going to happen in the next five days . It seems people now are more aggressive and active .They are like those malignant ninjas in the saddle for a ravage. I think most especially the youth were influenced by ABS-CBN's ako ang simula agenda. And Filipinos seems to be enervated and  had enough of playing as meek of the administration of PGMA.

Change is it really going to happen? my answer yes and in a major way. Whoever sits on that couch there is certainly change going to happen, the question is..is it for worst or better?

I honestly don't like the system of my country , especially on rules of campaigning.there are too many candidates , and yes comelec has these list of rules but when they are violated they didn't do anything.....and I do hate the way the politicians endorsed themes selves. Could they stop bragging what they have done? or they assumed that they have done..and could they stop making black notes on their opponents....
to be a good leader is to fight clean... Now for those candidates who had made black propaganda clearly for me they aren't good leaders. they are so desperate that they need to stain other person's name just to have a good appeal.
Politicians often use poverty and the poor people. but honestly, poor community doesn't even  care about these politicians, they don't even hope for betterment and they knew that they are only being used.. but do they have a choice? they got paid for it and they needed it.. even though they knew that the whole thing is only a false image they bite on it so that even just in a few days they could escape from hunger.

Rallies and riots for no reason, same thing they are paid just to stain a name.
So whom should we vote?

I think there are only 3 candidates who are credible enough to grab the slot of next President. Manny Villar, Noynoy Aquino and Gibo Teodoro.

According to the current constitution (1987), the President must be at least 40 years of age, a Filipino citizen by birth, and is a resident of the Philippines for the past 10 years prior to election.The president heads the Executive branch of the government, which includes the Cabinet and all executive departments. The executive power, as such, is vested on the President alone.The president is also the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.(http://en.allexperts.com/e/p/pr/president_of_the_philippines.htm)


The choice that the people will make is very crucial, the choice of the next leader is in Filipino's hands.

On the issue of expertise.
The nationalist party had claim that their bet has the most experience . I say yes , clearly, Ninoy and Gibo aren't experts in stealing the money of people.
Apparently, I don't like Manny Villar to be the next president, I am torn on Gibo and Noynoy. But these few days, Ia m quite disappointed on Noynoy's campaign, his group is also throwing spoiled bread.


Vilar on the other hand is a business expert, I could say he could make an improvement on our economy. He has been a senate president and in terms of political status, I bet Villar is on the 1st rank. But do we trust this man? Filipinos are skeptical these days. people is pondering on how can villar take back the billions he had spent for his campaign? and we have the negative answer, probably he would get it back in his years as a president. And that is our major fear. Villar had many controversies, the C5 extension.and the alleged alliance of the current administration....I can say that yes he is the secret partner of PGMA because all of a sudden the people from the administration are now on his track....and honestly I think a businessman like him, who has many properties wold only conflict as his position as a president. And also I hate it because why do the hell he used billions just for a campaign>?? he is really hungry.....and I hate it when I turn on TV I saw his stupid jingle and all those poor kids......Poverty is not only the problem in this country.hahaha....Could he actually clear out poverty>??? For me He is a man of stupid lies.....
Well I do admire him for his diligence but I don't think he is trustworthy.......


Good governance is not inherited.I mean there's no absolute truth that Noynoy will do a good governance just because his parents were. Although I still have trust on him, I mean for sure he is protecting the legacy of his parents.Noynoy haven't really authored-or coauthored a law that I could say made a big good change. And his years on the senate, I don't hear much of him in trials and honestly i don't think he made a huge impact.Noy noy was not full hearted on his decision to run as the next president. My worry on me, maybe his future advisers or colleagues could tricked him and signed a wrong paper....I think he is easily persuaded and I'm afraid of that. For me I want the next president who has the courage and can make his own decisions. I say Noynoy is a man of principles but I don't think he is a lion as he's father and as a fighter as his mother.


Click on these sites and have a review on Villar and Noynoy's records on the Philippine politics


I am for Gibo.....Because I think he is the most humble and fair competitor among the candidates. He is the 2nd riches presidential and yet he didn't spent millions for his campaign.His party Lakas-Kampi-CMD sponsors the expense in his campaign..Among the three he is also the least of airshows of his commercial.He didn't pay for any celebrity to endorse him, those celebritiies proudly voluntary supports him. And these past days his many people proclaimed their full support on Gbo.He is the youngest secretary to hold the national defense position.He has the intelligence and ability.Even though some of his pawns betrayed him , he was able to manage to stand on his flag. We never heard anything from Gibo saying bad against a candidate nor about any party. Gibo was doing all his best in a clean way.

I do agree on the negative implementation of surveys. i mean Surveys should not been shown or be bases on who to be voted. It actually manipulate people whom to vote. Surveys are not that validated and it really gave an unfair connotation on some candidates. Surveys seem to be right because most of the people are relying on it. I said a month ago, we should vote for Gibo, but a friend of mine insisted that if we vote for Gibo it will only be wasted because for sure he won't win. And what is the basis of my friend for telling this?? the surveys........there's no problem in surveys it's just that I don't think it shouldn't be publicly announced,it confuses the mind of Filipinos.

People's machine...I'm afraid if there will be no automated election next week. I mean if we go back to manual counting, there's a higher risk of cheating.With that there could be another Garci connivance.
Honestly, I am also not that confident in the people's machine there are lot of ways that it could be manipulated.
Honestly I don't have trust on the COMELEC. The government should investigate these anomalies inside the Comelec.

I am frustrated because Philippines spent billions for this automated election, and I really don't know what will happen if they finally announced on going back to manual election. Here we go again, we can't deny it our ningas-kugon attitude. The comelec was very proud of it and showed great improvement months after It was announced that there will be an automated election.But what now?? until now the problems aren't fixed....until now the machines aren't yet ready.
Are we really ready for an automated election.I hope so.....I am afraid that all these delays and dilemmas are only shows so that a black shadow could have longer time thinking of the next strategy to steal the vote of the people......Smartmatic..could you please be more responsible?? I mean the Philippines had rusted your company and yet we think you aren't doing your best.......why oh why?
Whatever are the problems and issues .....I think it is best of us to pray, that there will be a clean and safe election next week.....and that the plans will run smoothly and people will be hopeful and calm.What we can do now.....is stop the pressure.hahaha.for sure those people are on heatwave.let's just give them a chance.....and wait and see..........Hopefully everything works........Let it all be done in the hands of God......
I don't have the right to make a claim nor to protest because I am not a registered voter..But I have the right to speak up my mind and be concern in the events of election.Yes you may say, how can I be concerned when in the first place I didn't take time to be registered.......it is one thing I regret.,...for not doing my part.yes before I really have the intention to not to vote because I thought no one deserves my vote......but the bottom line is , we citizens we should also be active and participate.no matter what It is .at least you Vote!! at least you have spoken...and with that you have the

There's hope for this country.it's gonna be a new day........


 . . We should not depend on one man, we should depend on all of us. All of us is expandable in the cause for freedom and therefore I say stand up now and be a leader, and when all of us are leaders, we will expedite the cause of freedom”Ninoy Aquino quotes, number 7 – “. . . I believe that we Filipinos could not fight for our freedom, we do not deserve it, we should not depend on the Americans, we should depend on ourselves . . . “Ninoy aquino"
Stop blaming, and Do your PART!Be a Leader ..........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree with you.....I am also for Gibo...election must be done on monday.no matter what

seren said...

we really need change in our country.sulonng Pilipinas

Anonymous said...

Go gibo..go pilipinas.election na

carlo said...

I am for NOynoy...I don't think Gibo is trustworthy enough........

LionGirl said...

I believe every citizen of every country is somehow not happy with their Government. Every time election, someone will wish for something different, some leaders who can make changes for the better. It is same everywhere and I am not surprise that you feel how you feel. Many citizens of our country feels the same too. Also hoping for change and better leadership.
May your wish come true!
All the best in your election!

LipBlock said...

tnx for the comments..........I am still for Gibo
Lion Girl:From what country are you? yes , i do agree that everybody wants a good change for their country....and for us election is always threatening considering that we belong to the most corupt country in the world and we had the worst media killing.....thank you for your insghts.......let's all keep praying for safe and clean election!!@

Cye said...

let's do our part this Monday... this election should have really been gibo vs gordon, not the other way around... i respect your decision towards gibo, i'm rooting for gordon... these two guys are the only ones who are most credible to run for that position... good luck sa tin if its noynoy or villar ...

to other readers, VOTE WISELY!

btw, thanks for visiting my blog, LipBlock!

LipBlock said...

I also respect your decision towards Gordon......Whoever we choose.what matters most is we vote .....Vote with integrity....God Bless the election day....
Tnx for you comments

Post a Comment