Thursday, August 2, 2012

Doomed Veronica


 Doomed Veronica

Now again in a doom of mystique tale.
                I traveled in the shady road,underneath the  euphonious leaves .
I sat on unfriendly grazes and thought of the angry cloud.
I am here in the center of circle,virtuous,nescient and numb.
I am here standing in the midway of the ring with no sight and sound.
Bewildered by the saddle-sores  ,here I am melted by the flames beneath.
I could sense the madness and smear in all my feet.
  a wind of frost enclosed my face and in an instant I was like a water nymph inside the circle
Rain drops in my roughed skin.
I rejoiced for it ,danced and celebrated ,now water has finally concealed my skin.

Yes...it was long ago..Long ago when  I was in the desert .
.I remember how i was desperately hoping for an oasis but it never reached me.

I walked under the thousand suns but no home have ever accepted me. 
In the midst of chaos I was there standing like a statue.
Day and night I would watch the candle melt down and I could hear the child's saddest hum .
was it  a celebration? drum rolls and ashes in the air ,was it a new crowning of a king??
The night I no longer found my eyes and ears
The night I was clutched in a cage and obscured in a black paint.
No motion,no tear, but my body trembles beneath the trim
and in each grain of sand I could feel the arrival of my end.
My eyes were in flames , sounds burst like a wild boar and a jug of blood fell upon from my ears.
I was in a maze.What was my fate? have I lost my mind? 
And there came along the boy named Tempo.  Even though I  I could not see him nor hear him I felt his suppleness.
With my skin I knew he was singing the hymns of braves
With my touch I knew he wore the armor of sorrows
He was my hope that I could wake up.
But 2 centuries have passed and I no longer heard of him

 2 centuries have passed...why they have not killed me.....why??? they bound me in pain for 2 centuries
and now they brought me in the center of the circle...

i could hear the crowd....and I could feel the shadow of death.....some are weeping and some are leaping...
I feel nothing but coldness of death.Is it my end?

Could there be a morning star ?? I would helplessly seek it for now to gave me wings and escape from this cage.
Could there be a hero? For I will beg in mercy to save me.
Could there be a God? Because I would pray now to be taken away.
As I knelt down and sung the songs of Psalms
Rain drops lied on my sustenance surface and i heard the symphony of the  clouds. 
A lavish clothing is now holding my skin. And for a hundred years ,it is the first time that I felt in refuge.
the first time i enjoyed the fragments and its texture..but should I rejoice? or will this be my coat to my last end.?
Now I'n in nuisance...a moment of silence
My eyes were hurt...a light....finally..a light in my sight
it shines and it smiles ,I could feel its warmth
Here is the sun ....I saw the sun rising....
then the bell rung
that was all I've heard..
Good bye Veronica....




0 comments:

Post a Comment